Seabass with Salsa Verde
For the Salsa Verde
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1.5 tsp mustards
- 20g small capers
- 100ml extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 Seabass fillets
- 8 new potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Broccoli and runner beans (or other green vegetables)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Slice the new potatoes into halves or quarters, place on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper then place in the oven to roast for 30-40 minutes.
- Place the salsa verde ingredients in a small bowl and blitz with a hand whisk or place in a small food processor. Blitz for around 10 seconds so there are still lumps in the mixture. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are almost ready prepare the green vegetables by steaming them for 5 minutes.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Place the Seabass fillets skin side down and cook for 3-4 minutes until the skin is crispy then flip over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Place the Seabass fillets on a plate and drizzle the Salsa Verde over the top, serve with the potatoes and green vegetables.
I love seeing your creations so if you make this please upload an image to social media and tag me in it and #clemmiemacphersonnutrition. Thank you and happy cooking!