- 100g gluten free self raising flour
- 25g ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 150ml cows milk or almond milk
- Teasp Butter or coconut oil for frying
- Berries, nut butter of choice, maple syrup to top
- Whisk the milk and the egg together in a bowl with a fork/whisk.
- Mix the flour and ground almonds together in a separate bowl then gradually add this to the milk/egg mixture whisking all the time with a fork/whisk to prevent lumps forming.
- Melt the butter/coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Pour a palm sized amount of the mixture into the pan. Cook for a few minutes until golden brown on the bottom then flip over to cook the other side. Repeat until you have used all the mixture.
- Serve with berries, nut butter and a drizzle of maple syrup.
I love seeing your creations so if you make this please upload an image to social media and tag me in it and #clemmiemacphersonnutrition. Thank you and happy cooking!